Beauty Box 5 March Box Reveal

I really dig getting myself Beauty Box 5 boxes. It's a monthly gift for just being me. $10 gets this little present in my mailbox each month. There are four to five specially selected beauty items to try in each box.

This month's was very exciting! I have not had a chance to try all the products, but I am very excited about each of them:

Lavera Mango Milk Hair Repair Treatment - A natural deep conditioning hair treatment. I admit, I need it.











Lavera True Natural Advanced Lift & Firm Serum - An anti-aging serum that restores suppleness and moisturizes. I have been trying to find that 'fountain of youth' in a bottle, so I am always glad to try these products.





pur-lisse pur-delicate - Delicate makeup remover & facial cleanser. I have a bad habit of sleeping in my makeup... I should stop that. This might help.












BECCA Eye Tint - Long-lasting eye tint. A base for powder eye colors. I've been experimenting with makeup techniques lately. I will add this one to the list.

FREEMAN Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask - Natural minerals that instantly absorb excess oil as they clean pores. I am a sucker for masks.







These boxes are so much fun. You should try it. This is also a great gift for the girl(s) in your life. They have month to month subscriptions or a full year subscription. Beauty Box 5

Comments

  1. Interesting! My box contains completely different thing! I thought they would be the same, for some reason.
    Thanks for turning me on to this, though. I love trying the products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment