Review - Kiss Nail Dress


A fun item in my Influenster complimentary Love Vox Box try was Kiss Nail Dress. I will admit that I was a bit apprehensive about trying it out. On the sheet, it looked a bit too blingy for my tastes. I was also mistakenly under the impression that it would take longer than it did.

I had a few minutes last night set aside to try this product out, but had to do my toes because a prior commitment of becoming period-correct peasant wench. Turns out, peasants didn't wear a lot of bling or nail polish in the 16th century. Harley Quinn was quick to offer up her fingernails to test. So, we both removed the polish off our digits and read the instructions.

I was given Cocktail: pink zebra-stripe with silver bling along the stripes. On the sheet, it was very blingy. However, however on our nails, it was toned down a bit. Some of the stripes were clear, so I would be able to choose a nail color to use as a background. I used Kiss Nail Dress on clean, unpolished nails.

It took almost exactly 5 minutes to do Harley Quinn's nails. She spent more time removing the nail polish than we did on applying Kiss Nail Dress. She was excited about the 3D bling effect on the appliques. I trimmed them to fit her nails, trimmed off excess and filed the edges. Quick and easy! We were able to get multiple fingers done from each strip. There are plenty left over. Even better, we can reuse the ones we applied... if we are careful... for the next manicure. The strips do not dry out or harden upon application.
Next up were my toes. Again, quick and easy! I did run into a bit of an issue with one of the bling being right on the edge of my nail and a bit difficult to trim off without ruining the rest of the nail. After a bit of creative positioning, it worked fine.


Kiss Nail Dress is a fun product. It is great to have around for those times when there just isn't time.


Where to Buy
Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens.

Comments