Ever Growing List of Projects in Need of an Ever Growing List of Odd Supplies

Yep, it's that bad. So, many ideas, so little time, but an insane drive to do them and a need for supplies. Of course, being that I don't ever seem to do anything conventionally (ask anyone), here is the oddball, continually growing list of odds and ends that I am looking for:

          • broken and unwanted dolls (not cloth)
          • roadkill, preferably hit or tossed not squished 
                              (carry plastic bags & gloves)
          • bowling balls
          • beads
          • colored glass (broken is fine as long as in large chunks)
          • broken jewelry (I'm not fancy, anything will do)
          • old birdhouses
          • broken windchimes
          • broken globes
          • any odd charms, bobbles or trinkets (see pic)
          • large jars
          • barbie dolls

Keep checking back, as this list will grow! If you run across anything odd and wonder if it is something that I might be interested in, don't hesitate to shoot me a message. I appreciate your time!

Comments